Thursday, January 5, 2012

I went to this real expensive salon and the hair dresser put a warm brown toner and my hair is now a dark wine

should i dye a light brown color over my wine colorI went to this real expensive salon and the hair dresser put a warm brown toner and my hair is now a dark wine
so you don't like the reddish color to your hair? i would say call the salon and tell them you aren't happy with the way the colorist did you hair. don't risk making it look worse by trying to do it yourself.I went to this real expensive salon and the hair dresser put a warm brown toner and my hair is now a dark wine
NO I do not reccomend that because over dying you hair could cause breaking and damage. Complain. When you are ready the salon should do your hair free of charge because you are unhappy! Goodluck.
Go there and complain, they should fix it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment