Sunday, January 29, 2012

Why do men prefer for women to have long hair instead of short hair.?

I have known a few men that liked short hair over long hair. I have real long hair and my husband could care less. So, I guess it just depends on the man.Why do men prefer for women to have long hair instead of short hair.?
because sleepig with a woman with short hair is just like sleeping with a man..Why do men prefer for women to have long hair instead of short hair.?
I don't know why that is my husband complains every time I cut my hair short but when I grow it out it gets wrapped up in my purse or dipper bag and I put it up anyway so makes no sense to me. Maybe like me I wouldn't be with a man that had a beard and I think most women are like that its probably the same.
cuz they want you to ride their pony!
short hair can be a dude...some girls can be pull of the short hair look though



i.e: halle berry
I think it is because men just see long hair as more femine and it is just sexier
Give me a gal with a nice meg ryan hairdo any day...
Evolutionarily, long hair is an indication of health.



That is, the longer your hair is, the longer you have been healthy, the more likely you are to be healthy enough to have and care for children.
i think because it's something women have different to men.

BTW I have a hilarious water prank video in my question, plz watch it and tell me what you think??



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE SHORT HAIR IT MAKES A GUY FEEL LIKE HE IS W/A BOY OR A TRANNY..ALSO BECAUSE LONG HAIR IS MORE FEMININE AND PRETTY..THIS IS WHAT MY BROTHER TOLD ME WHEN I ASKED HIM AND SO DID MY EX AND ONE OF MY UNCLES







HOPE I HELPED
they like to play wit it
It loos sexier, plus most guys have short hair, and most women have long hair. Long hair just goes with a woman.
Longer hair is easier to pull duirng sex.
they think of it as feminine
They think it looks sexy, some do , some don't. Thick hair looks real good long but thinning hair looks better short , not so stringy.
I wouldnt say that men ';prefer'; longer hair. Its all about confidence if you have short hair with alot of confidence, a great attitude and can rock the short hairstyle then GO FOR IT !!! Men like women period.
Not true, some guys prefer short hair.
To all the short hair women out there ,welcome to Mohameds'

world.
They like to look at it and think it looks feminine, I guess. But...who cares??? Go chop off all that hair if you really want to!!! A girl shouldn't keep her hair long JUST for a guy.
It's feminine and beautiful. Most guys have short hair and while short hair is cute on many women, long hair stands out.
because bruntetts with long hair are sexy! :P
Because men have short hair and long hair generally makes a women look less like a man



I was completely turned off by Natalie Portman when she cut her hair for the movie V for Vendetta. Britney Spears looked less attractive as well when she went did her crazy stunt and shaved off all her hair in front of the cameras.



It is amazing the difference long hair can make to the female face. How many super models do you know that have short hair? Very few, if any.
they think it is sexier!!!! :)
Because it makes women look more young, feminine and pure.
i don't, i don't care as long as it suits the women.
My husband likes mine shorter (shoulder length) because it forces me to wear it down and he loves it when i wear it down. He liked it long but it was so easy to throw into a ponytail that he never saw it down.
I have absolutely no idea. I think it might have something to do with the fact that men have short hair, and that long hair is a very womanly thing, or that they like running their hands through long hair, or they just like the way it looks....whatever it is, I couldn't really tell you. My boyfriend likes me hair both long and short, but likes it a bit better short so it doesn't get in the way when we're making out.
Women with short hair get married too. Length of hair don't count, - if it did, Annette Bening wouldn't have ended up married to Warren Beatty.
i like to play with it .
i don't mind long or short hair

but i find the most attractive hairstyle to be pony tail..

not those ones people wear down..

but the ones goingup and shows the forehead
Acatually, it's a social construct. I personally beleive that women look very attractive with short hair, i mean if it's styled, of course (as opposed to dyke spikes.) Not to mention, Short hair is very practical. It takes less time to wash and dry, and doesn't get all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment