Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ladies, a question for you: do you prefer long hair or short hair on a gorgeous man?

Being one myself (ha ha), I was wondering what the fairer sex prefers. My hair is at my neck now, and I was wondering whether ladies prefer a lion's mane or a shorter crest. :)Ladies, a question for you: do you prefer long hair or short hair on a gorgeous man?
short..military cut...mmm mmmLadies, a question for you: do you prefer long hair or short hair on a gorgeous man?
The hair has to frame the face. i personally like my guys hair to be not so long, but somewhat shaggy. but im going to have to get used to a crew cut b/c my bf is going to mass.maritime and they have to keep their hair at less than an 1/8 of an inch long. :(
short hair
Short, it looks so much cleaner and neater and shows off facial features better. Get it short, look at Brad Pitt, david beckham all the stars, fit stars have very short hair.
If you an aging hippy it's ok, otherwise medium length cut Italian style.
It depends on the shape of your face.Some men look fantastic with long hair and others with short hair.
depends. shorter hair i prefer but it all depends on the type of face and height of the man
It really depends on the guy. My husband has gone as far as shoulder length, but now he's at about 1/2 inch!


I think it depends on how well the hair is maintained. If it looks scraggly and gross when its long- then that can ruin the cute face. I'd say well groomed hair of any length on a hot guy works for me!
short definately...like military style :) so darn hot!!
If you`re gorgeous it doesn`t matter!
If a man is gorgeous, it doesn't matter how long his hair is. For me, as long as it's well kept I really don't mind. But, there is something sexy about longer hair on a man. lol
long
short every time.... i cannot stand long hair on a man (sorry any long haired men out there!!).
shorter the better
Mid-length. Not to short, not too long.
Short! Definitely! =)
well if the hair is like light brown or blonde long. but antoher color short
Depends. I personally think long blond hair or short dark hair.








The jury's still out on redheads.








But please....not ponytail length. I hate ponytails on men.
short and spikey girls with who like long haired bois are normally freaks and basically my m8 only likes long haired boys which is like kissing a girl and now she is bye and a emo
Medium length hair defiantly. Its just SO hot. Of course if the person is a jackass then don't bother. Remember, as cliched as this sounds, its what inside what counts
conceded bastard.
SHORT. it's much sexier.
Generally short; if you think you can pull it off, go for a choppy or spiky hairstyle :D





If your hair is naturally straight try growing it longer though.
It depends on what you look like. I personally like short (at the neck) but long at the top.
A lion's mane for me.
men should have short hair. i really hate when men have long hair and they tie it back (what is that about)
Short for me please.
short
well kurt I think it depends. Long hair can suit some men but not all ...%26amp; vice versa!!!! if you have long hair use Aussie shampoo it makes you main look ......groooowwwwllll!!! haha!
short is always sexy. long makes boys look like girls. go short.


:)





~Alexa
As long as a guys hair isnt rediculously long it ok. Its better suited to men with strong jaw lines and dark hair though in my opinion. And it must be healthy and well groomed.





Send us a picture! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment