Thursday, January 26, 2012

Long or short hair for an adult man?

short hair makes them look youngerLong or short hair for an adult man?
it definitley depends on the man.Long or short hair for an adult man?
To each his own. It doesn't matter, but certain girls like it, certain girls don't. I guess it depends on the kind of partner you're trying to find.
short..clean cut
Short for a clean cut look. It also looks manly.
Fairly short, not necessarily ';beaned'; but not long enough to get in your face.
Okay, I happened across this post and had to put in my two cents! What ever you decide, just say no to the mullet.


Go short! Looks clean and kept.
Short.





Some guys are sexy with longer hair, but not older guys, and only in rare cases.
It depends if it matches his personality. It also depends if it is safe for him at work. The adult man should know what he wants, if it fits him, and if it is acceptable where he works. He also needs to listen to his wife. She might look for someone else who has the hair length she prefers.
My answer probably does little more than prove I'm a geezer - but I really wish men would wear their hair fairly short. I don't mean a G.I. cut or a skinhead, but if it's long enough to touch one's collar, that's too long for a guy. But ya know - the world isn't going to come to a crashing end if a guy chooses to wear his hair down to his a(ss)...
A real MAN has no feminine characteristics at all . That includes long hair , earings , necklaces , pink bras , silk panties with lace , lip stick , or anything else that is gererally taken to be feminine .


A man is not necessarily a person with bulging muscles . He is one with no female in him at all .
both i like both....
depends what you look like and how long.


I have mine short
Sort hair, In my opinion long hair is a sign of immaturity or a mid life crises.
if you really want the chicks just grow a mustache. it drives them wild.
Long hair only looks good on guys with really chiseled features like a strong jaw, cleft chin, high cheekbones - guys that are sort of ';dramatic'; looking. Otherwise, short hair is the way to go. Nothing sexier than hair that is cut nicely over the ears and that bares the nape of your neck.
Depends on lots of things....is the hair lush and shiny and healthy? What does he do for a living? What is his life philosophy? Is he short and stocky or tall and athletic?





It's not just an ';adult'; thing - it's a lifestyle/personality thing.
I think an adult man (over 30) looks better with shorter hair otherwise he just looks like an overage ';hippy';!!
I actually prefer medium long, like shoulder length or a bit below the shoulder! But, short hair is okay as long as it isn't too short! *sm*
Yum yum long hair, it drives me wild!!!
Depends.





Some men suit it, others don't.





I tend to go with short.
omg short hair definitely. I find that it really brings out a man's facial features as you see more of his face. You'll be surprised at how good-looking they can be after the long hair goes.
Depends on the man
i like long hair.
long or short hair does not make difference to adult man and to his adultry
I go for short hair coz men look neat and clean and also yummy
Short, but no buzz jobs.
short looks more professional
Short
SHORT HAIR CLEANS IT UP
I get mine cut every time the seasons change whether it needs it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment