Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ladies..short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for men?

Depends, some guys can pull off a buzz cut, some guys look better with short spiked hair, and some guys look good with the long-hockey style hair.





I don't have a preference - if it looks good on the guy, then who cares. Ladies..short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for men?
When I was in high school I was attracted to guys with long hair. I've been with my husband since the end of our 11th grade year, and he claims that he heard me say that I like guys with longer hair better, and at the time he had short hair. But he grew his hair out and 9 years later we're still together and married, and now his hair is way long, and I can't stand it(lmao) because I'm the one that has to deal with it, braiding it and etc. Ladies..short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for men?
i'll go with the short clean hair cut,cause that's what makes a guy what he is(in my opinion)


If everybody start to grow long hair then what's the difference between you and your girlfriend (if u have one;) )





take a short clean cut and you'll look awesome....
i personally like long hair, but thats just me ^_^, guys with long hair and some facial hair and a good body is just totaly hot, but not on some guys, it depends on their face shape and whatever,....idk, hope i helped,
I like a short hair cut on a man, but his face doesn't have to be clean, sometimes a little stubble can be sexy. It depends on the man really.
short clean-cut hair. no dandruff, lice, or greasy hair. no baldies either.
It all depends on the shape your face has.





I personally like guys with long hair, but my current boyfriend has a clean-cut hairstyle and i love it xD






Short, Clean cut. For me long hair makes them look more feminine, I like masculine men!
Short and cleancut, it looks more dignified. Then again, I also go for older men.
i like longer personally something to play with


=]



kinda middely


xP





XX
LOVE short hair on men.
short and sweet, only women are meant to have long hair.
I vote short clean hair cuts.
Short and clean is how i like it=]
depends... i like short n sexy for the most part
bald everywhere its so smooth then
sk8ter hair for men

No comments:

Post a Comment