Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Which is more attractive for a man: to have long hair and nice looking, or to be muscular with short hair?

being (leonardo dicaprio)-like


or (arnold schwarzenegger)-like??Which is more attractive for a man: to have long hair and nice looking, or to be muscular with short hair?
well my bf looks dam good with his long hair. shave body hair.. muscular guys look gross!Which is more attractive for a man: to have long hair and nice looking, or to be muscular with short hair?
Honestly, it depends on your face and body structure and the type of hair you have. guys with thin hair tend to look worse with longer lengths. Also, there is of course, the element of personal taste. My husband looks best with shorter kinds of hair. He is fit, but not overly muscular. I hate body hair, so I married an Irishman.
haha well in my opinion i like long hair, but like not LONG like, weird long, like maybe across the eyes. short is cute too. and ew, shave body hair. :P
i like the leonardo dicaprio look better.


i also like shaved.
long hair and nice looking





keep body hair---it's soo gross when it starts to grow back(prickly)and if they sheve too often they can get razor burn (ouch)
i love love love zac efrons hair. thats the type of hair a boy has to have for me %26lt;3








SHAVE YOUR BODY HAIR ! lmfaooo ewww .
muscular with short hair....VERY ATTRACTIVE!
No, I hate muscular guys.. a little bit of muscle is ok, but not too much,, it looks gross..





I also like longer hair.. like the length of Zac Efron's


And shave body hair
I have long hair.


I hope that women like long hair on men.
i like a little of both like a mut


but i doesnt matter to me
keep body hair , and having long hair is sexy
  • natural make up
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment