Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This question is for the woman only!!! Do you prefer short hair on a man or long hair on a man?

If not long hair do you prefer styled hair, or does it matter to you as much as the man matters? Which matters more to you personally? Having a guy with short hair, styled hair medium length, or just long hair, dread locks, or what? Whats the ratio of woman who like long hair over short hair on a man?This question is for the woman only!!! Do you prefer short hair on a man or long hair on a man?
Depends on the guy, some guys look better with short, some guys look really good with long, whatever suits you. I think you could get some funny looks if a guy has longer hair than his girlfriend though. I have a thing for long hair personally, :).This question is for the woman only!!! Do you prefer short hair on a man or long hair on a man?
It depends on the way the guy looks and dresses. Personally, i like longer hair, but not WAY long. But short hair does look awesome on some guys
Depends on the guy. I thought I would never like long hair on a man, but that changed when I met my husband. A few years ago he cut his hair short and her looks equally as sexy. So it varies.
short
I personally like shortish hair (not buzzed) on a guy, but if he has longer hair that is okay.....If it is longer then I would prefer kinda chin-shoulder length and shaggy hairstyle.
medium hair!!
medium hair

short hair is good too

no dreds or long hair

ewww

well maybe...if you accually brush it

but generally speaking

short or medium hair on guys
I like shoulder-length hair best.
I honestly like a fade on a guy. I really don't like long hair on a man.
http://homepage.mac.com/pauljlucas/perso



Just look at these beauties to see my preference!



Not too keen on blondes though.



Edit: I really like nice dreadlocks too

No comments:

Post a Comment