Thursday, January 26, 2012

Men what do u prefer long hair or short hair for women?

Great question.....I like both! I've seen long beautiful hair, and I've seen short, sharp looking, sexy hair on women!





If she has a great personality, down to earth, and a great sense of humor, then she can have a MowHawk and I would love it!!!





:)Men what do u prefer long hair or short hair for women?
They like to run their hands through the woman's hair and how can they do that if the person doesn't have any hair.Men what do u prefer long hair or short hair for women?
My man prefers Long. Hope that can be added as an answer to your question.
man like long hair as they like to play wiz it they will smell it secretly u knw gud long hair is the real beauty of a lady an open long hair
Long hair is so sexy. How could a girl run through the field in slow motion with her hair bouncing up and down provocatively if she had short hair?
im not a guy but most of the guys i knoe usually perfer long
My fiance likes long hair and prohibits me from cutting my hair short.
I prefer long hair.
long hair...
I prefer long at the front and short at the back and sides
most definetly LONG on top; at the opposite end, short.
I like long and short
My bf likes it long so he can pull on it =)
i like long hair.
I'd prefer what leanght make her look good. Hair is only what's on the out side, it doesn't show who the woman really is. I like long or short hair, I love to see her looking sexy, and that has nothing to do with hair.
  • natural make up
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment