Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bald men do it for me, my partner likes women with short dark hair what is your head fetish?

I dislike all hair such as you mention, its HAIRendous ahahahahah, nah just jokingBald men do it for me, my partner likes women with short dark hair what is your head fetish?
blonde or brunette dude are my favs....Bald men do it for me, my partner likes women with short dark hair what is your head fetish?
I don't really have one now that I think of it.


I prefer hair to baldness but it depends on the person.


Same to be said for preferring dark hair to light.
I like men with long brown hair, which is not really seen as the norm for gay men.


I think people expect me to go for a more stereotypical gay man; spiky hair with blonde highlights; which is such a clich茅.
the grey matter between her ears
Mohawks something weird but not emo. I also really like dark black hair. I can't forget my fellow redheads though.
One who actually thinks...
Bald men do it for me... I actually like the whole 'persona' that comes with it...
Men with a bit of weight on them and i don't mean muscle. He has to be a little plump and have big green eyes....tho my hubby has brown eyes but hey, he'll do!!!
scruffy mid-length coloured hair.x
visit the following url
women with a nice blunt cut bob haircut with a fringe its just awesome.
Emo hair *swoon*
long sleek glossy very black- raven black-hair on mediterranean or indian asian women - it really arouses me
Zac Efron-styled hair.
I like long hair falling on my face while she bounces on my love lance.
Dandruff i like it to snow
I love dark brown hair that looks a bit scruffy .. especially the ';could-do-with-a-haircut'; look
scruffy bed hair
Redheads.
Shaved bald (really bald) women with light color eyes. Almost impossible to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment