Sunday, January 29, 2012

Question for you gay men, do you like your men with long hair or short hair? why or why not?

With few exceptions, short. I just like the way it looks. Plus, I HATE being in the middle of things and getting a mouthful of long hair.Question for you gay men, do you like your men with long hair or short hair? why or why not?
I love when guys have the whole skater hair style like:http://menshairstyles.net/v/teens-hairst

omg it just looks so hot.Question for you gay men, do you like your men with long hair or short hair? why or why not?
either. It just depends on the guy!
exacally what j said
Short hair. It looks more masculine to me, which is a turn on :d

j
I prefer guys with long hair. Why? Traditionally short hair is associated with masculinity, and manly man auras don't do anything for me.
short is sexy....,.but if your gonna go for long don't exaggerate....maybe down to the eye brows and a bit past the ears some guys pull off shaggy hair and god when they do mmmmmmmm
Short hair because it is more masculine.
I don't like the look most guys have with long hair. I prefer short hair MUCH much more. It's just sexier as a personal preference. I also have a strange attraction to blondes - love 'em!



Short, blonde hair spiked up =)
i like it just long enough to get a good grab hold from behind...

i think that answers why... ;-o
Short hair. Or no hair, shaved is hot too. But long hair, yuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment