Sunday, January 29, 2012

For the MEN, long hair or short and why???

most men (I'm not saying all) always say long





(There was a question like this awhile ago.)For the MEN, long hair or short and why???
I shave. Women think it looks like a penis.For the MEN, long hair or short and why???
Short. Long hair looks messy or like they are trying to be women.
Short hair on a girl. Not like really short, but I don't like long and wavy. Like idk.
I like long hair on women. If they take of their hair, then they are probably just as attentive to the rest of themselves, i.e, clean.


That, and I just find long hair sexier. Granted, there are women who look great with short hair, and they're for the guys who like short hair on women.
grab it by the reigns.
All my boys told me long (I have such) and didn't want me to cut it :)
long hair





so sexy





good to come into :)
either way don't care as long as she knows how to treat people and takes care of her self.
Whatever frames your face the best. Not everyone can pull of either.
Short hair, are hot
Long hair is one of the best drugs...





I have seen plain woman with long hair, and I would prefer her to a very pretty woman who has a butch cut, or very short hair.








Long hair is also a sign of health and beauty...
any women hair is very sexy and pretty
ATTITUDE,, PERIOD,, BEEN WITH MODELS THAT WERE BAD IN BED AND BITCHES,, I WOULD TAKE A MEDIOCRE GIRL WITH A GOOD ATTITUDE,,,,, DONT CARE ABOUT THE HAIR OR BODY AS LONG AS SHE IS CLEAN AND DRESSES DECENT AND IS FAITHFUL
gotta be long hair.
long hair more sexy looking
Long hair on most, short hair on some. It depends on your face.
on me or u?
lenght does not matter


the girl does
i like a woman with hair about to her shoulders, it allows her to vary her looks with different hair styles and dress up or down for special events.
Long hair is in style now, but short hair is better for athletes.
Long hair.....one,I feel better...sexy even, two..Pisses off my Uptight Hispanic Family,...(black sheep%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;)...three,cause,its me,being me.
Braids,





I love my braids
I like short hair. Black or blonde only.
  • natural make up
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment