Sunday, January 29, 2012

Heres one for us gals...long or short hair on men?

my old man (bless him) had long hair 15ins long when we met now he is bald as a babys botty which do you prefer ??Heres one for us gals...long or short hair on men?
it depends on what suits themHeres one for us gals...long or short hair on men?
Girls dont care .... as long as hes got a big cok and a bigger wallet .. they are happy .
short
Short hair always
in opposite to my avatar my hair is very short...and i experienced there are enough girls out which tolerate this style, don麓t know if they prefer it too
short shot short...


shaved at the sides but longer on top. it's the latest trend n i luvvv it
long enough to tie back (when needed)
Short
definitely short
got to be short..long hair is not nice on a man.
I like medium legnth blond hair on guys altough long dark hair is quite sexy too!
short thick hair but not 2 short
I prefer longish hair - which means, it's more of that shaggy style you see going on now. Maybe either right at or just above the shoulders?? Love it.
Long or short
no inbetween. either shaved or long-long.





no collar touching tufts for me!!! ugh
i'll have to go with short hair and bald head,cos my hubby was blad on top when we met,still is. But you know what they say about bald men.........more virile!
Shory Skinheads like the army dudes....
i love my men bald or shaved none of this comb over business haha nothing wrong with long hair on a guy either everyone had their own favorite.
Short hair for me!!! ;))
short, curly hair.
Short.
short hair on guys
Neither extreme! just short well styled hair is gud!
short hair....when I was younger I liked guys with long hair or short hair but now definitely short....
Longer on younger guys- shorter on older men.
short hair all the way!! i wont date a guy that has long hair unless he shaves it off.
i dont mind guys with long hair- in the sense that it is longer than the usual spiked look- but 15 inches i really dont like..longer than chin length is defo a no no.





a dont mind bald, unless they have a funny shaped head....dont really think about hair much though to be honest
short
I prefer longer hair on men, but maybe not as long as 15 inches.
I prefer shorter hair in general, as in not girlishly long. I don't like ponitail length hair on a guy, but any other is cool as long as it suits them. If a guy is balding, prematurely or otherwise, it is how it was meant to be, and I'm sure they're just as gorgeous without hair as with!
short but stylish

No comments:

Post a Comment