Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ladies..short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for adult men?

Me, I prefer a short, clean haircut. A high-n-tight looks good on a man try thatLadies..short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for adult men?
I really prefer medium length. I can't stand men with ponytails, but I'm not a huge fan of the buzz cut either. I like it in between, but probably on the shorter side. This is tha best:



http://schools.fsusd.k12.ca.us/schools/gLadies..short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for adult men?
i think it kinda depends on the guy bt most of the time, i luv long hair. i hate it when guys get really short hair cuts. i dont like supper long hair bt like mitchel musso's (spelled wrong) hair, that kind of style
I'm a girl who LOVES really long hair! Especially dirty blonde wavy hair. Ahh. But some guys really look horrible with long hair. It just depends on the guy.
i prefer long hairr!

kinda like ryan shecklers old haircut

or even mitchel musso's.
Short and cleancut.

Long hair can look greasy.
Short and clean cut
I prefer long...like those asian hairstyles.
short and clean on grown men. long is just dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment