Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ladies..short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for men?

Short, clean cut. It so much better than nasty unkept long hair. If you keep your hair long you HAVE to take care of it. That's the only way it is attractive. With short hair you don't have to do anything to it.Ladies..short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for men?
It depends on the person, but I usually prefer short hair. It's very important to me that a guy keeps his hair together - if it's long, for heaven's sake, wash it! I've known too many guys with long, unbrushed, greasy hair. You would think they'd be happier with less hair - they dont' take care of it anyway. That's another thing: with shorter hair, you can slide on care every once in awhile. But good hair is a turnon for me, so I like guys who do something attractive/creative with it.Ladies..short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for men?
I had long hair for a long time. I got a lot more attention from the ladies. I have not noticed that the reverse is equally true... (i.e. women with short hair don't get more attention from men, although they do tend to get more attention from other women with short hair)





So, I guess it really depends what group you are trying to appeal to.
well, it depends on what the guy looks like from behind. I often mistake a guy for a girl because they look like one from behind due to the long hair. plus the guys and girls are starting to look alike nowadays. i dunno if it's inbreeding or something like that. i probaby shouldn't say that, but i think it's true with a lot of people i see.
Oh, I am so sorry to give you this type of answer, but you asked. It depends on the man. Some look good with the short cut, some look good shaggy, and a few would look great no matter what. Sometimes 'the look' would depend upon my preference at that very moment.
I generally like long hair, but if the guy has a face like a caveman or a really muscular build and thick neck, it looks awful. But most thin guys, athletic or simply skinny, look great with long hair in my opinion.
I think that the hair has traded sides.Girls should have short, but not to short,hair cuts.Men can have what ever they want.I think guys with long hair is gust so werd.
i like nice hair that smells nice and is soft when i come her hair with my fingers and when i hug her from behind and kiss her neck and tell her she is beautiful................ ;( if onli that was true
my boyfriend has had both haircuts,


right now, his hair is SO short, you can see his scalp,


but before it was really long





and it looks hot both ways:)
depends on the guy.


Mostly short





(¯`v´¯)


.`·.¸.·´


¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)


(¸.·´ (¸.·´
Longish...





(Not into short hair - but also not into ';hippie'; length hair. Somewhere in-between is sexy.)
It depends on your personality. I like short hair on men clean cut but I see men with the most beautiful long hair and it looks good on them. It just depends on you honey.
Can't just make the general comment. Long looks better on some and short looks better on others.
Depends on the man.


Mine has long hair and would look funny with short hair, other men would look funny with long hair.
depends on their style..


if they are a clean cut lawyer they shouldnt have hardcore metal hair..so yeah it depends on the guy
personally i dnt like no hair on a doode unless its on their face.


but i like when uys get there hair faded or braided if its long.
Personally, I prefer men with loose hair to the ears. Short, cleancut hair cuts turn me off. I love to run my fingers through a man's hair.
LONG, my boy cut his and I told him he looked a lot older then what he should (his 19 and he looked 27 with short hair) so I say long =)
depends on the guy. Some guys look horrible with long hair while others would look horrible with short hair.
It depends on what you look like......but i guess i go more 4 the shorter hair guys.....but there something about a guy who has longer hair
Shaggy, a little long, but not too long, not past the jaw line
depends...some guys can totally rock out with long hair...but others look better with shorter hair
I vote short clean hair cuts for men --anything else makes you look like a criminal or a fag.
Long hair is hot...not grossly long tho. nothing past the shoulders. clean haircuts can b good if their not buzzs
well it depends on the guy, i like it not too long, but not extremly short, and then u didnt tell us whether your hair was curly or straight, so its kind of hard to answer
omagosh long ones..


well for only skater guys and preppy ones:]]


not too long,,no longer than yr sholders:]]
Long hair. It's sexxiiee.
it all depends on there personality and there face.
Depends on the guy, but never ever longer than shoulder length!
long hair


long hair


long hair
short clean and shaven.





My husband looks like he should be in the military.

No comments:

Post a Comment