Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Girls,Men ';Generally'; like long hair than short, is it the same for Women?

when i say short it doesn't mean bald/ or crewcut.


1st question:Men ';Generally'; like long hair than short, is it the same for Women?


2nd question:


i'm asking in general but its okay to say your own opinion of what you like most (whether it bald, crewcut,longhair or whatever)


3rd question:


i think men that have dreadlocks are a ';little cool'; but what do you think and what do women think in generalGirls,Men ';Generally'; like long hair than short, is it the same for Women?
1. Typically, no. Unless you're a late teens / early twenties skater, cut the hair.


2. Faux hawk is the best, no doubt about it [well... past a certain age it's horrendous, but you know]. And I think most guys can work the medium-shag, no matter what age.


3. Eh, they can look decent sometimes, but honestly I wouldn't want to date anybody with them because they seem like they'd feel dirty and just be gross in general.


4. Comb-over. End of story.Girls,Men ';Generally'; like long hair than short, is it the same for Women?
1) I'm a woman, and I prefer long hair on men over short.


2) Very long hair.


3) I think dreadlocks are awesome when they're cared for properly.


4) I too despite comb-overs. If you're balding, face the facts and shave it off. The bald look is so much better than ';I still have a full head of hair, honest!';.
Well i have fairly short hair. Its touching my chin. I've had a lot of compliments on my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment