Sunday, January 29, 2012

For men out there! do u like woman with long hair or short hair?

anything but a skinheadFor men out there! do u like woman with long hair or short hair?
long hairFor men out there! do u like woman with long hair or short hair?
Long and dark
Depends on the style.





No to army style.





No to mopping the floor with it.





But I really like shoulder length tied in a ponytail.
Long heir
long , its a archetypal thing,


should length good too.
I find long, dark hair sexy.
it varies, I like short hair with layers or long natural hair.
long, duh.
I think I can say this for the majority of guys... they like long goregous locks they can hold on to.
You already know the answer!
long cause mostly older women have short hair
Mostly long. But sometimes short also look good.
both is hot for me
i like both short hair and long hair
whatever looks good!





not everyone looks good with the same cut!
i know you said men, but i wanted to answer your question anyway. some short hair suit some women, but me personlly just love long hair, but dislike hair that is long and messy, and i hate the lenth that some women grow to there ***. but i like it hafe way down the back. Very pretty.
long hair
Long hair
I rather like short hair...but thats my opinion
Not to long but from the shoulder down to your shoulder blade look good. It also depends how you look becuase some girls can pull off the sexy short haif too.
It really doesnt matter how long a womans hair is, she gets to have her hair anyway she wants. A womans personality is what makes a man like a woman, unless the man is superficial.
Doesnt matter to me as long as its my babeh. :)





She has short hair, and she's totally freakin beautiful.
Long and wavey for me.
longer hair is beautiful
Whatever fits your face.
longer the better
Depending on the person I like either or, generally on elder women, somewhat shorter hair looks prettier. On younger women, longer hair looks better. But that is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment