Sunday, January 29, 2012

Question for other men, do you also prefer blonde girls with long hair and short skirt?

I know I do and you do NOT have to have the same test. I am just polling. It is so hard to get to these girls if they skinny. So much competition. Just checkingQuestion for other men, do you also prefer blonde girls with long hair and short skirt?
I PREFER girls who are nice, not insane, have a good self image, so they arent needy, or jeolous, and who can enjoy life, and not be mad all the time. All kinds of girls look good, but some are bad choices to be around.Question for other men, do you also prefer blonde girls with long hair and short skirt?
It might be evil to say, but we're all into looks. You might be telling yourself that, ';hey, looks aren't important to me.'; But first, hear me out.





We all have basic instincts, when you first notice someone you automatically judge them by their apperance, and not, ';Oh I think he could have the greatest personality.';





Now, their are people who will strike an arguement saying, ';Hey Looks truly don't mean anything to me.'; But here's what they don't realize.





All of us have certain tastes in the opposite sex, for me, it's those brunnette artistic women that get my blood boiling. I have my reasons, in my case I'm an artist. So when we want to attract the person we have a thing for, we want to be able to attract them too. So we dress like what we want to attract :), Now back to the pun that, ';Looks don't matter to me.'; So what they fail to realize is that they have already found the person their attracted too and have fallen for them even more because of who they are. But the basic attraction was that innitial basic instinct. When we first see meet a person we judge them on their looks, and if we're attracted to them, then we hope the relationship leads to sex with them.





But to me what attracts a girl to me is, their type, honesty, similar backgrounds as myself, small things to relate too. Some turns offs are, acting like your interested when your not, being stood up, pretending to like what I like, clingyness. Just a few lol
Most of these girls are hot hence, why would they want to date anyone. They are actually self-absorbant. I mean the general group, not every girl who is blonde. I am saying MANY girls who have a gazillion pictures of themselves mean that they are self-absorbant. That they deserve more than anything. Girls like that are unstable and lack self esteem. It may seem harsh from what I am stating but this is the fact. These girls are the bang them, and walk away. Not a settle down type of girl.
i don't g for blondes. brunettes of they have a caucasian complexion, black hair or brunette if they have italian complexion, black hair if they're black. as for what they wear... all depends on what exactly they look like. ooh and i guess i do like blondes if they have crazy haircuts, like one side spiked up and the other side kinda long. and black hair is good on a white chick if she dresses punk or goth.
You disgust me.


With all the hard work that women have put into this world to be free, independent, strong people, you choose to ask for the perfect one.


When you become Superman, let me know and I'll hook you up with Paris freaking Hilton.


Jerk.
Well, I do not speak for others. Given a chance to select , blonde or not is not important prefers Korean girls. Long hair, skimpy dress, beautiful face, it must be an original girl, like to be love. Just a dream.
Although in all honesty physical appearance only coming in AFTER personality is considered, I prefer darker hair. Fauxhawks are also amazingly hot, but long hair can be great if it's straight.





Short skirts are almost always hot.
im a guy with blond hair and blue eyes and i read somewhere that people with blue eyes and blond hair are genectically attracted to each other. so basically yea, but i like girls that are themselves and hot and dont always have to have a boyfriend
Seeing as physical appearances such as hair color and legnth have no reflection on their personalities, your question is irrelevant.
actually most men prefer them with as little clothes on as possible..... that doesnt mean its right and that the female is any good tho ( character and personality wise)
Short Skirt, Brunette, Curvy (Not exactly skinny)-a little fat especially in the butt and chest would be nice.
for me it's personality over looks; true self-confidence over flashing skin to get attention...





sword handling skills are a plus...
I want a girl with a short skirt and a looooong jacket.
I like blonde girls with big breasts. Dont really care about short skirts. I dont like slutty girls
:D yeah! lol it just works..
I like girls with penises.
beauty that is within is the most important, externals are secondary.
No, Just pay them. they are all hookers.
Short skirt, skinny, I like. Blond hair doesn't matter.
ahahahahhaha. how about a sexy brunette with waist long hair with hills and roads.
shallow.
No...I like normal girls thanks...not slutty whore girls!
yea sure but i prefer Brunettes, Dark Redheads, and Black Hair
such a girl would good match for your intelligence level

No comments:

Post a Comment