Thursday, January 26, 2012

Question for men! Do you prefer short hair or long hair on women?

Just wondering because I have short hair but my boyfriend always is begging me to let it grow longer. I love my short hair!Question for men! Do you prefer short hair or long hair on women?
I tend to like shoulder length or longer, but I have seen some cute short hairstyles.Question for men! Do you prefer short hair or long hair on women?
Long.
It depends. For some women short hair looks good, for other long hair. Seek others opinion in how you look vs long hair. If the votes are for short hair, then try to convince your bf saying votes are max with short hair. If he still doesn't agree, tell him that you will grow long hair in the future !
I love long hair on a woman, it's alot more fun to play with :-p





Not just in bed, but overall, it makes her look a lot classier :-p





You know how the song goes,


chorus: girl - repeat 4x]


Choke me, spank me, pull my hair
i love long hair on women. it's fun to run my fingers in it and it only makes a woman look more breathtaking when her long lovely locks flow in the wind. plus, (a BIG plus) in those intimate moments when she wants her man dominant, it's always great to have something to hold on to.
Long!

No comments:

Post a Comment