Sunday, January 29, 2012

For men and women: Do you think long hair is really more attractive than short hair?

If yes, Why?For men and women: Do you think long hair is really more attractive than short hair?
NO.





I think they both hold the same amount of attractiveness. Some woman can actually pull it off! Which is really cool. And.... yea.





If you can look good with short hair and long hair, then more power to you!!!





=DFor men and women: Do you think long hair is really more attractive than short hair?
I think 4 guys hair to like there ears r the best! And girls i think long hair looks better! :) Cuz u can do more stuff with it! :)
For men I think long hair is more attractive I guess cause I'm onto the whole ';rocker'; kind of look. I think shot hair on men is ugly.
Depends on the person and the hair. I personally can't wear


long hair because my hair is baby-fine and when it's long it


just looks limp and straggly. If I had thick hair I'd wear it


longer. Long hair also can make women over 40 look dated.
Yes, I do!!!! Long hair or at least shoulder-length hair gives you more options and is prettier, in my opinion.
womans hair long - except in certain places like the legs - and for men short hair and that includes the ears,nose and other places better not mentioned . the reason is long hair is only nice on the head everywhere else is just plain gross
on men short hair or braids but i dont really think i would like dreads
Long hair is more attractive, but if the girl is pretty, then anything looks good on her.
i think long hair is more attractive eventhouh i sort of have short hair. I just think this because now adays more guys have longer hair and so if you haveshort hair ';youre like a guy';
I like both. I have really long hair But ive wanted short hair before. MY mom thinks short hair is ';dikeish:'; and ';unfeminine'; (funny becuase her hair is short hah) SO i never did get my short hair..wich in the long run im thankfull for.But yeah..their both great. Its how they look on you that counts anyway





On men..i like long hair. its sexy haha. SHort hair isnt as fun or something i guess. So yeah..long hair on men forsure
On guys or girls? Guys, no. That's icky, who wants to get a mouthful of man hair when you're sleeping? On girls yes, because it adds to femininity.
on men, short hair is my thing. i couldnt date a guy with hair touching his shoulders. and even then he'd have to pull it off reallllly well..
I love the short hair on men. It makes them look more attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment