Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This Question is for All you Awesome Men Out There..How do you Like A Womans Hair, Long or Short??

Just Curious...lol...;)This Question is for All you Awesome Men Out There..How do you Like A Womans Hair, Long or Short??
i love it all. if i am with someone i love, its basically a comfort zone for my woman of how she does her hair. remember if she is happy, then i am happy. lol.This Question is for All you Awesome Men Out There..How do you Like A Womans Hair, Long or Short??
very sexc when its long and wet i liky lol short is sexc to
I know it's long.
Long. Totally. Some women with short hair tend to look like pre-pubescent boys. I can't believe I just said that, but it really is true...
definitely long:-)
Long.....Thanks Sydney.
Long dark hair definately gets my attention. :)





It does also depend on the woman. The shape of her face and other features. Some women just look real cute with short hair - especialy those with elfish features.
It depends. There is this hot babe at my school who can pull off this short, punkish kinda hair due dyed a redish orangish color with like blondish streaks. looks totaly rad, but dont tell her that, she might jump down your pants.
i like there hair long
I like it to be long...


I thinks it shows their femininity better,


which I find quite attractive.


If that helps..
Short cause maybe she can do some stuff with it,,





long is sexy still, so for sure long
long..short.. doesn't matter.. for me i look after her attitude and personality... that counts most...
not really long, nor really short, medium...it looks very awesome...!
Long, I guess, but not just long and straight. Some curl, some body is nice.
Long.
long
Short All -The-Way!
i like them to have long hair... sexy
I'm not awesome, but I'll answer anyway.





Long hair is better then short, but some girls can pull off having short hair.
id like to know this one too!! lol
As long as she can grow it.
long and curly.
Long!
Either, whatever suits the girl best.
Long and wet, or just messed up!
Depends on the woman. Normally more innocent (cute) look better on long, while more sassy (sexy) do well on a short one. But this is a very general rule.


It can be inverted or, both can look great on the same girl (because, we all know all girls are beautiful).


So, the answer is really what best suits you. I, on my self, prefer long hair, but short hair is not bad when it is good.
It doesn't matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment