Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ladies....short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for adult men?

On most men, I prefer short haircuts. On a few, long hair looks great. I couldn't say which would suit you without a picture.Ladies....short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for adult men?
i say short cleancut





it just shows that they are able to keep up their appearances and take care of themselvesLadies....short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for adult men?
I like short and clean cut.. Sometimes they can pull off the longer hair, just depends on their job firstly.
i like longer haircuts for any age. that's just my personal opinion.
Clean cut look, like Ryan Seacrest or Chris Carrabba would be my favorite looks.





I don't really care for long hair.
depends some men can pull off the rugged long hair look but I perfer clean cut and short.
I like the short, cleancut.
short cleancut haircuts [[look hotter]]
i have to say short cleancut :)

No comments:

Post a Comment