Sunday, January 29, 2012

Long or short hair for an adult man?

I am a female and I prefer long hair. Nice cut slightly upon shoulders looks very cute too and I think it makes guys look much younger, but it depends what you're doing.


If you're kind of business man maybe you should go for short hair, on the other hand, if you can choose- grow it long! :)





Cheers!Long or short hair for an adult man?
It depends upon the man, just as it does with a woman. Some guys look great with long hair; others look better with short hair.Long or short hair for an adult man?
How specifically old is this adult man? Most men make it short, but growing it out a bit, I think, still looks great. Just not too long.
depends,


some guys look better with it short....


some look extremely handsome with their hair long....


I like both...





suppose you could settle in the middle if you weren't sure!!
long represent
Short hair
Almost always, I prefer long hair on a guy. I generally like it when his hair reaches his ears at least, but I think that chin-length and shoulder-length hair is usually most attractive.
I prefer long, but if your rather old short
SHORT HAIR


IT DEPENDS HOW U LOOK U CHOOSE


BUT I WOULD SAY SHORT
short hairs gives a man decent,manly and natural look
i prefer short hair for men.. whether they be young or old..


they look cleaner and younger with it.. :)
i like long but it depends on your style. but at my highschool theres this really hott rocker guy who has hair down to his sholders. it looks really good on him but im not sure many guys can pull it off. but if your old i like it bald. my teachers dont have hair and i strangly like it.
i think if you like short hair or long go with want you feel best at ! if you want a wife or girlfriend go with short%26gt;
Short
Long

No comments:

Post a Comment