Sunday, January 29, 2012

Serious question for men, do you prefer women with long hair or short hair?

My hair is past my hips and I am considering whether or not to cut it. I am not sure which my husband would prefer. Do you personally like women with long hair or short hair?Serious question for men, do you prefer women with long hair or short hair?
You should ask your husband which he would prefer.





You can also make a list of all the reasons you'd like to cut your hair, and another of all the reasons to keep it long. Shorter hair is easier to maintain, but more things can be done with longer hair.





I'm not a guy, but personally I think the longer the hair the better.





Follow your heart.Serious question for men, do you prefer women with long hair or short hair?
Lucky, lucky, husband.


I prefer long, because as I just answered in a different question, it's all about the different looks you can create with long hair.


And, even tho guys from Fabio to Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall can have long hair, it's a trait I will always first associate with femininity.


If you wish, cut it %26amp; donate it to Locks of Love or similar program, then grow it again and do it over.
Sorry Debra - I am going to butt in even though I am not a man.





It is YOUR hair, not your husband's. And also, knowing of your relationship with your husband, I doubt whether it will make any difference to him.





If you cut your hair, please cut it for YOURSELF, not for him.





Hugsss
dear debra...





ask your husband... or rather listen to him if it is him you wish to please... if he loves you... your hair length will not change that love.





rather it is a preference... i love long hair and find it sexy... but that is the answer to your question... hair that is short is sexy as well... it depends on who is wearing the hair.





best wishes.
Long hair is never more than an inch or two below the shoulders. Short hair should never be above any part of the ears. That said, I tend to prefer long hair on women, but some can pull off short hair.
Well then you should ask him. lol





I like girls with long hair, like almost mid back length. So long as it is not a mess, of course. But I don't like really short hair.
Ask the hubby.For me, It doesn't matter,as long as she keeps it maintained and isn't tripping on it.
long hair only looks good on women under 30, after that ';I'; think short hair is more attractive......most of the time, although there are exceptions.
It's fine either way if maintained





SteveC
Longhair. But I think your hair is way too long.
long hair
well.. deep deep inside i like long better.. but yours is waaaaaay too long..

No comments:

Post a Comment