Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ladies..short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for men?

clean cutLadies..short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for men?
I like shorter cuts on guys with straight or wavy hair and longer cuts on guys with curly hair, curly hair being my personal favorite.


Ladies..short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for men?
well i like these answers, i have clean cut, and messy spike in the front. i hate skaters -_- besides i can't do that with my hair, doesn't work.
well i used to like only clean short cuts but my current boyfriend has long long hair like halfway down his back and i think it is soo soo sexy
Short cleancut haircuts for guys.





Long hair just makes you look messy and dirty like you just woke up.
Hmm...I prefer long hair for men. Especially dreadlocks.
Definately clean cut and short
depends on their age. teenagers can have long hair, but once you reach adulthood, its time to get it cut
i like average length curly hair but for guys with straight hair it should be clean cut
I don't mind! =) It's the smile I look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment