Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cutting hair short, what are the styles called for men?

Alright, so I've had fairly long hair for the past 3 years. Actually it's not that long anymore, but it is a bit long, and I'm looking at just getting it all cut off. I'm tired of it, always in my face, it's just annoying. Except I don't know what to ask for in terms of a simple short hair cut. I want something I can sorta gel like this.





http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee136/suwarnaadi/andyRoddickHairstyle3.jpg





Except I don't know how I'd explain that.





Something that I can gel up in the front a bit like that I guess.





How would I word it, lol.Cutting hair short, what are the styles called for men?
mark please don't cut your hair short long hair looks good on guys some Lady's like guys with long hair it feels good when a lady can run her hands though your hair hintCutting hair short, what are the styles called for men?
Just show the hair dresser that picture
I LOVE THAT CUT ON MEN ITS SEXY. I M NOT SURE WHAT U CALL THOUGH.I THINK U SHOULD SHOW THEM A PIC OF IT.
you could always print out the picture and bring it with you! then the hairdresser would know exactly what you wanted!





if you dont want to do that, just tell them that you want it short all around your head, but leave the top longer so that you can gel it into a ';phohawk'; (fake mohawk)
its called a fo-hawk. its not a mo-hawk because its not totally shaved on both sides. a fo-hawk has relatively short hair on the sides, and a bit longer on top.. that way you can gel it up.
lol ';phohawk';, she means fauxhawk
  • natural make up
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment