Sunday, January 29, 2012

Question for you women- Do you prefer men with short or long hair?

Was just wondering. I used to have long hair (was neat and not messy) and now I have short spikey hair. My wife says I looked good with both but was wondering if most women prefer short hair over long hair or visa versa?Question for you women- Do you prefer men with short or long hair?
It really depends on what style suits the guy. Some people just don't look good in long hair. Long hair that is stringy and greasy is just disgusting so for me if it's long it's got to be taken care of properly. I don't like it if it's long and just hangs in their faces either.


Short hair is just fine as well, again though it must be clean and neat. I don't much care for the ';just rolled out of bed'; look that seems to be popular.


My guy shaves his head and I think it looks good on him, so I guess I'm good with that as well. Like I said whatever suits the person, I'm good.Question for you women- Do you prefer men with short or long hair?
I think it depends on your face. I have medium length hair. I know that I could not have short hair because it would not look right on me. I guess its really about what makes you feel your best :).
I like short hair better, just looks more neat and clean, but then again I dont like guys having facial hair either!
I think hair past the shoulders is not attractive. Hair barely touching the shoulder or shorter is what I prefer.
i don't like really short hair or really long hair i like it right in the middle....and at least covering half of the ear!
it honestly depends on the style.





some hair styles look better shorter, while some look better longer.





but i generally prefer a guy's hairstyle more when he's happy with it himself. :]
short hair!!! i think that its gross for a guy to hav long girl style hair. some guys with long hair its stringy and greasy and reall ugly! def. short hair!
short!i think it is gross and descusting for men to have long hair!EWWWWWWW!but it isn't my place to choose what you think!so this is just my opinion..not yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment