Sunday, January 29, 2012

Men's hair product for short straight fine hair?

I have fine and very stubborn straight hair. It wants to be straight and there's nothing i can do about it. No matter how i style it (i like short/messy/spikey-sortof hair style) every strand seems to straighten out within an hour or two. Since my hair is fine, i cant use a lot of product or my hair will not only be straight, but weighed down.





i dont think im ever gonna get my hair not to be straight but im at least looking to be able to style it with a little more variation. not just let all the strands stick out and look like i have a buzz cut.





ive been using american crew fiber lately but it just isnt doing it. i need something that wont dry up and still has a strong hold. I did a bit of research and i think i need a ';clay'; but ive been having trouble finding recommendations. I hate the gel look and a pomade just isn't strong enough.Men's hair product for short straight fine hair?
axe hair products seem to do the trick for my boyfriend, he is able to style his hair in multiple ways

No comments:

Post a Comment