Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is short hair a turn off for you men???

No, I have many male friends and i know that it depends if the woman's face structure is adapted to the cut. some women look better with short hair and some with long hair. If the woman looks good with short hair, i don't see how it would be a turn off for the man.Is short hair a turn off for you men???
I depends all how it looks... I like the good grief one!! hahah... Ask your bf or watever... dont make it to short like bolding!!





lol


GOOD GRIEf.....haha





D3@nn@Is short hair a turn off for you men???
Find a man and ask him. The man is going to be hard to find. Good Grief!!!!!!!!!!
nope
men look cool with short hair...


where as woman look sexy with longer hair hair..
No It should not turn them off because they should care about you and not your looks but if if does turn them away don't go 4 that 1 guy remember it might not turn on 1 person but it might turn on another person so do what ever u want
long hair is nicer but depends on look. very short is a NO!
I prefer long hair.
hope not I just got mine cut off 30 minutes ago haha
My fiancee has short hair. Guess that about sums it up...
no it turns me on!
  • natural make up
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment