Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Men: Do u Prefer for Girls ( Long Hair ) OR ( Short Hair )?

and why ?!Men: Do u Prefer for Girls ( Long Hair ) OR ( Short Hair )?
long because it looks sexy when it flies around.Men: Do u Prefer for Girls ( Long Hair ) OR ( Short Hair )?
Either. They can look good in both
Doesn't matter to me. It's who's under the hair that counts.
Long hair.





Why: It's just more feminine.
i think men like it all
Definitely long hair. It's sexy!
I have a long standing rule that I will not date a woman who weighs more than me or has shorter hair.





But since I am 262lbs and bald it has never been a real issue.





Call me sexist and shallow... meh.
I prefer long hair for girls because I think they look better that way
short is cuter!!!!
Definitely Long hair!
To me what matters is that the hair suit the face. So I am in the middle of the fence for this one. Most of my guy friends tend to prefer long hair though. They find it more feminine and to some, it gives them the sense that the girl is romantic. As for me, it's like I said. The hairstyle has to suit the face.
Long hair. Just because that's what I like. lol
does not matter
Long hair for sure... Need something to pull on during the heat of the moment!
  • natural make up
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment