Tuesday, January 31, 2012

(Survey) For the Ladies, do you like your Man to have Long, or Short Hair?

Come on girls, tell me what you like best on a guy, Long or Short hair?(Survey) For the Ladies, do you like your Man to have Long, or Short Hair?
I like both.


In the time I've known my bf he has had long and short hair. And he looks good both ways. When his hair is long I like to play with it as I drift off to sleep, and when his hair is short I rub his head a lot because it feels like a pool table, or a puppy or something.





I just love him, no matter what he does, or how he chooses to wear his hair.





p.s. There is nothing sexier than a gorgeous Native American man with long hair. *faint*(Survey) For the Ladies, do you like your Man to have Long, or Short Hair?
Hair is a personal expression thing that I would not tell someone what they should do to make me happy. It's up to them. Both suit some people, depends on the person.
long. hella turn-on.
most of the time short because most boys cant pull off long hair but when long hair suits a guy its very hot
I don't care if he has any hair at all, as long as he has a nice smile and a pulse.
usually short, but theres some fellas out there that can deff pull off the long haired look :)
not long long like past your chin.


but like the longish skater look is hot.
i hate bald but short just not to short


shortest military cut
I want it long enough to run my fingers through.
short :)
short hair
short hair
It depends on the guy.
i don't know; it depends on the guy!


usually short, but some guys are really hot with long hair
it depends if they look good in it.
Long hair!! *Sigh*. :)
i perfer short.

No comments:

Post a Comment