Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ladies..short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for men?

I'm not a lady, but I'm gay so I'm going to answer ...





Short hair makes a guy look clean cut, younger, and sexier. I love a nice, regular, short haircut on a man.





Long hair, no matter the style, makes a man look like a woman, which I find rather unattractive for obvious reasons. Even if he has a rockin' body, the long hair is a major turn off for me.Ladies..short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for men?
I prefer short, clean cut.... However if it is shoulder length then a nice style makes it look good and if it is really long, having it pulled back makes a nice look as well...Ladies..short, cleancut haircuts or long hair for men?
Hey its depends on the girl, younger girls like long hair, but the older they get the more they like it shorter
Short, clean-cut for me thanks... :)
Short :)
short please..or shaggy..i dont really like long hair on dudes
LONG!!!!


Metal heads all the way \m/


haha
Long...i like havin longer hair to grab:]
  • natural make up
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment