Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ok this one's for the guys. Do men really prefer long or short hair on women?

I've gone back and forth between hair lengths and I'm currently on the longer side, but itching to cut it! I realize it's not the most important question in the world, but I was just curious what length men prefer to see on their women. I've asked my boyfriend but he just answers like a typical man- ';I don't know, whatever you want';. hahah. Just a question out of curiosity. Thanks!Ok this one's for the guys. Do men really prefer long or short hair on women?
Different people have different tastes. I personally like long hair. However women my age (late 30's) tend to cut their hair short from then on and I HATE that, but you still have to say it looks nice so you don't hurt their feelings or something.Ok this one's for the guys. Do men really prefer long or short hair on women?
not two short, i personally think that girls who have slightly longer than shoulder length hair are the cutest. especially if they wear it in braids
long hair fur sure
I would have to say long hair...not past your butt or anything, just about to the small of the back...hair shorter than shoulder length I never found attractive personally.
hmm depends some girls looks better with short and some looks better with long
Long for sure!
deffinatly long hair
i dont really care actually
I think it at least has to be long enough to put in a pony tail. If its like neck length or shorter then thats not attractive IMO.
Most men just care that a woman is breathing. Most.
short, but kinda depends on face shape and body
Well it always has to be long enough to put in a ponytail (even if that means a really small one.) But I always thought the girl's body had alot of influence over her hair length. Not to be vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment