Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Would it be best to go to another hair dresser if you PAID them to do your hair your way, & they...?

Styled your hair the way THEY wanted to do it?





OK, even though I'm a female, I try to get my hair braided to the back, since it's cheap. My hair is pretty long, thick, %26amp; wavy. I feel stupid when they braid my hair dry with no hair products in it, after I ASKED them to put some gel in it. %26amp; then, they say they can't do it with gel because they said it would make their hands slippery %26amp; hard to grip. But they braid other people's hair (with similar texture to mine) with that wet, glossy, silky look with the gel.Would it be best to go to another hair dresser if you PAID them to do your hair your way, %26amp; they...?
If you're not happy, go somewhere else!Would it be best to go to another hair dresser if you PAID them to do your hair your way, %26amp; they...?
You just find a hair dresser who will do it your way. Why bother paying someone who does it their way....this is not what you asked for....

No comments:

Post a Comment