Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Is there a certain way to tell the hair dresser to thin out my hair?

if i want to thin out my hair so i can get an emo hair style, do i just tell them, ';hey, i just want my hair thinned out'; ?? or is there a certain into saying it?





cus i dont wanna tell a person to thin out my hair, but they give me like a buzz cut or something cus they didnt understand what i meant by thinning my hair.Is there a certain way to tell the hair dresser to thin out my hair?
I just brought a picture to my hairdresser and she matched it. They use these special scissors for thinning (seen here: http://www.petplanet.co.uk/shop_dev/asse鈥?/a>Is there a certain way to tell the hair dresser to thin out my hair?
Yepp just say you want it thinned out all over.


If your going to have an emo hair style i'd reccommend you to get some choppy layers aswell.
Hair dressers have thinning shears. SO yes say thin it out and they will know what you mean.
Just ask them to thin it, they will either use a thinning comb of a razor
YEAH JUST SAY WIL YOU PLEASEMAKE MY HAIR LIGHTER OR THIN IT OUT
try getting it layered that will thin it out

No comments:

Post a Comment