Thursday, December 29, 2011

What's it really like being a hair dresser?

I'm considering becoming one. Either that or an Esthetician. I would like people that have been doing this type of work to comment on their experiences please. It would help a lot.What's it really like being a hair dresser?
its fun...if you're a people person you will love it.What's it really like being a hair dresser?
My best friend is a hairdresser and she loves it! Every day you get a new experience and new stories you hear, the only problem is once she made a little girl cry when she gave her a fringe- it wasn't a bad haircut, childeren are just prone to tears after a trip to the hairdressers- they usually like the way they looked before.
i was talking to my hairdressers the other week and she was acutally really unhappy with her job. she said that you work your butt off everyday and you get so little pay.
Every Hairdresser I know has sore feet and knees.


They also complain about being underpaid.


You are handling all walks of life, not all clients are hygienic with their hair. Can you handle washing dirty or germ infested Hair?


I believe it is profitable and rewarding if you owned your own business.


Either one you choose is still dealing with peoples bodies, hair or skin. Can you handle waxing someones bikini line ?


You may like to research make-up Artistry. This field of work can lead to Bridal, Theatre, Television, Catwalk, etc..
If it's something you really wanna do, then do it! I've been in the business for many years and I love it! Every day I do something different so I never get bored with my job.
You have to be able to tolerate arrogant rich people, gabbers, and standing on your feet for many hours.


Then there鈥檚 the stench of hairspray, chemicals and perms.


Many health risks are involved with a job that requires you to work in such close proximity to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment