Thursday, December 29, 2011

My hair dresser gave me a perm and now my hair is falling out. I called and he is offering a deep condition!?

What are my options, there is not really any hair now to deep condition.My hair dresser gave me a perm and now my hair is falling out. I called and he is offering a deep condition!?
braid your hair in kinki twist with extensions or micro braid it , order this vitamin called hairfinity it really works and rub castor oil in it just a little . this will keep yor hair in a protective style and help it to grow back dont take out the braids for like 60 days





i had a really bad perm i did this for 100 days and my hair grew 3.5 inches in 3 monthsMy hair dresser gave me a perm and now my hair is falling out. I called and he is offering a deep condition!?
OMG first you need to call the BBB(Better Business Bureau) and tell them about the hair dresser who obviously has no clue what he's doing. Take the conditioning and then when it doesn't work contact the owner of the salon
the deep condition wont work. honestly if i were you i would get a refund and go buy me a wig!

No comments:

Post a Comment