Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Have you ever paid alot of money for a hair dresser to style ur hair and ended up with bad results?

does paying more mean you will get more in quality?Have you ever paid alot of money for a hair dresser to style ur hair and ended up with bad results?
I think, in general, its a safe bet that going to a salon where you pay more and that seems more professional is better than the run down Great Clips on the corner. The more pricy, professional place is going to have more skilled stylists, and more time to talk to you and more incentive to figure out what you want.





That doesn't mean that every single time you go there you're going to get great results. It depends a lot on how well you communicate with the hair dresser, and the hair dresser herself. We've all had that horrible experience at the salon, no matter how expensive it was.





The worst experience I've ever had was at a salon at the mall. I'm not sure how much I paid. I brought in a picture of a blonde girl in, and I ended up with a head full of black hair. How this happened I had no idea. I think there was some miscommunication somewhere lol. I went to another salon to get it bleached out and ended up doing major damage to my hair. It sucked, but I learned to be less vain about my hair. Its just hair! It'll grow back... but that's a hard lesson to learn as a teenager.Have you ever paid alot of money for a hair dresser to style ur hair and ended up with bad results?
nope alot of the time the places that u thought will be the best turn out to be the worst and vice versa.. but it really all depends on the stylist, make sure to tell him/her exactly what kind of style and look ur going for and exactly what u want ur hair to look like, i recommend bringing a picture from a magazine or off the internet. and also try to read the reviews on the salons ur thinking of going to
no paying more doesnt mean better quality. AT ALL.


for my senior prom 2 years ago i went to this really nice hair salon and paid 70$ for my hair style. when she was done and i looked in the mirror i absolutly hated it. walked out balling my eyes out because it looked so terrible.


after that i took it all out and went to master cuts and she fixed it and i absolutly loved it and only paid 30 for it
who hasnt???


I found the best way to tell the hairdresser what you want is to take a cut-out from a magazine or newspaper and show them, instead doing the whole ';do you know what i mean'; and be bighting your fingernails as you watch her do something you dont want, and your too ashamed to tell her.

No comments:

Post a Comment