Thursday, December 29, 2011

What is the normal amount to tip a hair dresser?

It's for a 3 hour hair cut and color appt. I never know how much to tip them?What is the normal amount to tip a hair dresser?
Go by price, like in a restaurant. 20% is good. I get tips between $1-$30, but I always remember and work in the clients that tip accordingly. Plus it is good karma to tip well.What is the normal amount to tip a hair dresser?
it really depends, I would say around 20%, if you color and cut was $150.00 I would tip about 25-30+ depending on what color service you received. if someone is standing over you foiling your hair for two hours you need to tip more then just a basic all-over color.





Most stylist only receive about 30% of the service cost, so for $100 foils, they get around $30, which isn't anything.
Just leave them as much as you think they should get that is how well they done on your hair is the only way that you know how much to leave them!
I would tip about 20-30 dollars
  • eye makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment