Thursday, December 29, 2011

Will a hair dresser die your if your pregnant ive heard of pregos being turned down anyone have this happend?

I've never been turned down and I know lots of women (including myself) who have gotten their hair dyed while pregnant. Both times I've gone they could obviously see I was pregnant and no one said anything about it except to congratulate me.





Some have speculated that chemicals in the hair dye could penetrate the scalp and enter the bloodstream but there is no evidence yet to support this, and even further - to prove that even if it did it would adversely affect the fetus.





So it's up to you, but generally it's not considered a risky thing to do. Just make sure that the salon is well-ventilated - the fumes can be heavy sometimes.Will a hair dresser die your if your pregnant ive heard of pregos being turned down anyone have this happend?
no.


how old are you?


why would you belive that?Will a hair dresser die your if your pregnant ive heard of pregos being turned down anyone have this happend?
Yes I've heard that expecting mothers should not get their hair colored, I gess because of all the chemicals the die has is not good for the fetus. But do some research they should have some organic dye that you can use.
They shouldn't but its not such a good idea to get your hair done professionally because they use stronger chemicals then the dye you can use at home. Also they keep the dye in your hair longer as the ones you use at home so its better to use the ones you do yourself also when you do it yourself you can sit outside so you don't breathe it in as much. If you do decided to get it done at a place just ask them if they could leave a window open, a friend of mine did that and they had no probable doing that for her.
I'm sure the reason they'd turn someone down is if they have really strong chemicals and their store isnt well venelated because it could effect you. But they really shouldnt refuse to dye your hair.
Ok first I thought ';why would a hari dresser die bcos u r pregnant '; and i was like ok...its dye and not die.But my doctor adviced not to dye hair during pregnancy
Hey Roxi---I have a cousin who is a hair stylist and when I was 4 months pregnant she dyed my hair and I was told that it won't hurt your baby. Also it depends on the haircolor and product they use also. Some are really strong smelling and some have no but maybe a light smell to it. I have no problems and my OB says its fine. GL
Some wont dye your hair because of the hormones your body produces....If you got a blond die it could turn like red or orange....I wanted to dye mine black but they wouldnt because of the risk of it turnin a different color...
yes, she may turn you down....





Those chemicals are unhealthy to an unborn child. They get into your blood stream and even the smell of the toxins are harmful. i suggest waiting until after the baby is born to get your hair died. Trust me this is not the first time you are going to have to put off something you are going to want to do for a baby.
Yes It's possible! ummm well I don't think this is a good idea because there are many chemicals in the die that can hurt the fetus! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment