Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What do you pay at the hair dressers?

How much do you pay to have your hair done? what do you have done and how often?What do you pay at the hair dressers?
i pay about $20 to get a whole lot of really short layers and a trim.


pretty good i guess.





(i'm in Australia if that changes prices or anything...)What do you pay at the hair dressers?
It depends what you mean when you say you want to get your hair done ? eg. cut,colour,foils ?? anyway i pay $15 for hair cut and $65 for cut,perm colour,6 foils,wash,blow dry and style all in one just look around for good cheap hair dressers you can even get mobile hairdressers that come to your house and do your hair this is what i do.hope i helped :)
Well I live in a small town in Ohio ... so its a little cheaper. I paid $30.00 and that was a shampoo, cut, and style! .... The total was only 22 but I gave an 8 dollar tip! .... Its very important to tip your hairdresser!
拢28 every 4-5 weeks in avg.





What I get done depends on weather I am sticking with same hair cut or going for something new.
lol im a cheap country girl in a small town so my haircut is 10 bucks.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I pay $20 for a haircut


$65 to $85 to get mine dyed..
10 to 15 bucks for a hair cut but if u r getting it dyed then it will cost more

No comments:

Post a Comment