Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How much should you tip your hair dresser if you are paying around $140?

i would say the tip is included. thats a lot to spend at the salon. your hair better look great for a long time...How much should you tip your hair dresser if you are paying around $140?
The owner nothing at all....other hairdressers bweteen 5 and ten per cent of that....What was that a special hair style? I paid more than that for a wedding hairstyle but that was extra special.How much should you tip your hair dresser if you are paying around $140?
Wow. If your hairdresser owns the salon, tradition says you do not tip. If they are an employee or rent the chair, then tip them 15% or about $21.00.
$25
It depends where you are located.


also what type of salon,





also how long the service took.





Did you like the service?


20-30$





I usually get 15-20% on average.





If you cannot afford that much tip what you can! it is greatly apprecialted. Some stylist don't get paid much. Some do?


It depends how long she /he has been doing hair.


Around the holidays give 25%





I agree salon owners should not always be tipped, but neither should chair renters either, they are considered owners they make 100%


Salon owners still have bills to pay!





I think if a salon owner is keeping prices low they deserve tips.
They should tip me for that price.
at least 10% if you really like what he/she did you could tip more. if you are spending that much then you must be going to a pretty good salon :)
28$
$14
I would probably tip $20.
That's alot to be paying for hair, I would tip about 8.00 dollars
depends on if he/she does a good enough job to your liking..


if you love it - 5 bucks at most!


if you like it (so so..) - 2 bucks maybe?


and if you hate it - NOTHING AT ALL!


x
When I get my hair highlighted it costs me around 120.00 and I tip her 10.00 -15.00
20% = $28 or so
nothing
tip at 5%.
i would do $25
im a hairstylist and i would appreciate anything really.But between 20 or 30 dollars is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment