Thursday, December 29, 2011

Barrettevey: Do any of your kids have the potential to be a great hair dresser?

I look awesome with a dinky little pony tail sticking out of the top of my head, a flower barrette on the right side of my head, and a hair clip on the left. My daughter is going to do hair for Hollywood!Barrettevey: Do any of your kids have the potential to be a great hair dresser?
Aww yes, my 2 ';mini-me's'; have done quite the number on my hair at times, once they got it go tangled with barrettes, hairspray and yes RUBBER BANDS, that we had to literally cut my hair out...





They would do well in B-Scary type movies!





Back to R%26amp;S..Barrettevey: Do any of your kids have the potential to be a great hair dresser?
Even thou I am a father I let my girls work my hair for fun, play doctor or what not, it is a great bonding experience and a lot of laughter.
ROFLMAO ! No, my kids would be great painters ! My daughter and son, love to ';face paint'; me. I always end up looking like the clown of ';It'; !
LOL! Sometimes my daughter puts soooo many things in my hair that it gets really heavy.





Remind me tomorry-day and I will find a pic of just such an occasion. ;)
with my divorce my children are assured a great future as trailer trash.
My granddaughter is going to hairdressing school or whatever they call it these days.
you are Stylin!

No comments:

Post a Comment