Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Can you not pay your hair dresser if she gives you a really bad hair cut?

alot of time i'll get haircuts(including today) where i could have cut my hair myself and did a better job in fact i did when i was a kid. Right now it looks like i have a pece of paper balancing on top of my head. people always tell me not to py the hair dresser if they do a shitty job like that. Is that ok to do. because seriously why should i pay for something that i could have done better myself and for free(i don't actually plan on cutting my own hair). This haircut is so bad i'm scared to walk outside. I guess i can wear a hat. This cut wasn't cheap either. It's not like i went to the lemon tree or something. lolCan you not pay your hair dresser if she gives you a really bad hair cut?
yes, be classy.pay but don't go back.Can you not pay your hair dresser if she gives you a really bad hair cut?
she sold you a service and you are obligated to pay. Just dont go back. Hair grows back. You can also go back and express your feelings but be nice. Maybe she could shape it up.
well, where i live. if you cut your hair and you dont like it. next hair cut is free. sometimes they dont charge you at all.


if i were you. i would tell them to fix it. and wont pay them anything.
yea u needa pay just dont go back

No comments:

Post a Comment